Marty Cobenais, Pipeline Organizer for the Indigenous Environmental Network talks about Minnesota and Tar Sands pipelines in the featured video below.
Help Support Our Work
Or Send Check to:
Indigenous Environmental Network
PO Box 485
Bemidji, MN 56619
Thank you for your continued support!
Sign Up for IEN Web Updates
Get the latest news, articles, and campaign news in your email when we add content. We don't share your info with anyone so your information is safe with us!
- The Paris Agreement Does Not Recognize Indigenous Rights
- Indigenous Environmental Network and Climate Justice Alliance to Launch “Carbon Pricing Report” at UN Climate Talks
- COP23: Activists from Puerto Rico to Island Nations Demand Climate Reparations, End to Fossil Fuels
- Joye Braun on the Wakpa Waste Camp and the Fight to Stop the Keystone XL Pipeline
- White House Event at UN Climate Talks Overshadowed by Indigenous, Black and, Latinx Water and Land Ceremony