The photos taken during the signing and the presentation of the Kari-Oca Declaration to officials at the UN RIO+20 Summit in Brazil in this gallery – are just some of the many taken by Ben Powless over the many days of gatherings at the Kari-Oca Village. You can view more by clicking here.
Help Support Our Work
Or Send Check to:
Indigenous Environmental Network
PO Box 485
Bemidji, MN 56619
Thank you for your continued support!
Sign Up for IEN Web Updates
Get the latest news, articles, and campaign news in your email when we add content. We don't share your info with anyone so your information is safe with us!
- NATIVE AMERICAN AND ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS FILE LAWSUIT TO OVERTURN PRESIDENT TRUMP’S KEYSTONE XL PIPELINE PERMIT
- #NoDAPL Last Stand Call to Action!
- Dept. of Army Announces Approval Of DAPL Easement, IEN Response
- The Indigenous Environmental Network Responds to Executive Orders for Approving KXL & DAPL
- HOLD REGULATORY AGENCIES ACCOUNTABLE