As the youth gathered to pronounce the failure of the Rio + 20 outcomes document, it was Ta’Kaiya, hoisted on the shoulders of her First Nations brother Clayton Thomas Muller and sister Kandi Mosset from IEN that spoke most clearly, for me, and for thousands of others gathered in the moment of anger and seeking solace in solidarity. “Join me in Earth Revolution,” she beckoned. Indeed those five little words, if we hold true to them in our hearts and our actions, are our way forward.
Help Support Our Work
Or Send Check to:
Indigenous Environmental Network
PO Box 485
Bemidji, MN 56619
Thank you for your continued support!
Sign Up for IEN Web Updates
Get the latest news, articles, and campaign news in your email when we add content. We don't share your info with anyone so your information is safe with us!
- Under Fire: Ecuador’s Acción Ecológica
- 10 Banks Financing Dakota Access Pipeline Decline Meeting with Tribal Leaders
- Ecuador’s leading environmental group fights to stop forced closure
- Acción Ecológica and the Indigenous Peoples of Ecuador
- New Witch Hunt in Ecuador Against Indigenous and Environment Defenders