As the youth gathered to pronounce the failure of the Rio + 20 outcomes document, it was Ta’Kaiya, hoisted on the shoulders of her First Nations brother Clayton Thomas Muller and sister Kandi Mosset from IEN that spoke most clearly, for me, and for thousands of others gathered in the moment of anger and seeking solace in solidarity. “Join me in Earth Revolution,” she beckoned. Indeed those five little words, if we hold true to them in our hearts and our actions, are our way forward.
Help Support Our Work
Or Send Check to:
Indigenous Environmental Network
PO Box 485
Bemidji, MN 56619
Thank you for your continued support!
Sign Up for IEN Web Updates
Get the latest news, articles, and campaign news in your email when we add content. We don't share your info with anyone so your information is safe with us!
- Ft. Berthold group sues BLM over frack waste protection delay
- Motion of rejection and solidarity with State of Acre in Brazil
- China out of the Amazon! – Solidarity and Visibility Action and Letter Delivery
- Alert! Bertha Zuniga and members of the coordination of COPINH Attacked
- Gulf Coast Environmental Justice Organizers launch the L’eau Est La Vie (Water is Life) Camp, the new hub for the Bayou Bridge Resistance